roasted cobbler with paprika polenta
Roasted Cobbler with Courgettes
- Slice a small onion.
- Julienne about 3 inches of ginger.
- Cut 2 courgettes in half lengthways and then cut those halves in half. Then cut thin slices lengthways.
- Fry all of the above in olive oil for about 4 minutes then add several large dashes of fish sauce and a large dash of sushi seasoning then cook for about a minute.
- Place half of the contents of the frying pan in some foil which you have made into a vessel.
- Repeat for another foil vessel.
- Place a cobbler fillet on the vegetables in each vessel.
- Close up the vessels and put on a baking tray.
- Cook in a pre heated oven at Gas 6 for 18 minutes.
- Bring to the boil 500ml of water with 2 maggi cubes and a teaspoon or two of paprika
- Add 125g of polenta and stir for about 5 minutes.